Friday 1 February 2013

Introduction of blogger

Hi everyone ,

my name is deeksha, i am starting this blog to help myself and many other peoples who are preparing for ugc-net and jrf exam in subject EDUCATION, it will help me to communicate with the aspirant and other knowledgeable peoples.
Moreover i feel, we all should write on internet and spread our knowledge in every part of world.
I would like to communicate both in English and Hindi languages. English languages has more options so it is easy to write and understand but i think anybody who is capable to explore more space and options to other language or mother tongue should contribute  and show little more respect to Indian languages than foreign languages and i also feel that all those aspirant who are from Hindi medium feel little hesitant in this whole English environment on internet, i am saying so because the same happened to me when i start searching  solution of my questions on internet. I found very little use of Hindi language on internet but gradually i realize  people like me are not giving proper contribution to our language and our subject then i decided that whenever i got time and resources i will make things easier with for me and other peoples.
So i am here to write my very first blog on ugc-net exam preparations in subject EDUCATION.


Mai kosis karungi ki Mai syllabus ke according apne saare notes ko blog karu, jab bhi mere pass samay hoga mai jarur likhna pasand karungi.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Deeksha,

    I love this blog and thank you for creating this. I will contribute here whatever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good deeksha ...... its is very good to practice for NET UGC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, now I am in my phD, get very little time for logging. I need helping hand.

      Delete

Compilation of e-contents for preparation of NTA UGC NET (Education Code09)

By Deeksha Mishra shikshadeeksha.blogspot.com (Last updated on 4/2/19) EDUCATION                                         Code No...