Saturday, 9 February 2013

Short notes: psychology (learning theory )



* Definitions of learning

* Number of curve of learning = 4

* Stages in learning curve =4


THEORIES OF LEARNING -


1. By connectionist or mechanicalistic or associative

A) contiguous theory - without reinforcement
- Watson
- povlov
- gutherie ( sudden contiguous relation of S and R)


B) instrumental theory - with reinforcement
- thorndike
- skinner
- hull
- woodworth 


2. By gastalt

- Kohlar
- Koffka
- Lewin
- Tolman


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hey, i m persuing my bachelor degree from PU...can u plz provide me more notes about education subject..bcoz its books are not available and same with notes..my email id is Nitindahanwal96@gmail.com, 9914187544

      Delete
  2. madam namste
    please shikshan vidhiya upload kare
    many many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notes in english pls...can u give me the link...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i m persuing my bachelor degree from PU...can u plz provide me more notes about education subject..bcoz its books are not available and same with notes..my email id is ankurvandana5@gmail.com, 9888347286

    ReplyDelete